We nurture by:
- Planning, facilitating and evaluating play-based learning and development opportunities for all children.
- Encouraging children’s individual learning style by recognizing each child’s uniqueness, interests and abilities.
- Supporting and enhancing children’s natural curiosity and creativity.
- Showing children how to grow with each other, developing socially with confidence and awareness of belonging in the world around them.
- Supporting children and their families to make a positive transition to school, and future life long learning opportunities.
- Providing a welcoming, engaging and supportive learning environment to extend and enrich children and their families.
- Recognising areas of development such as cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional, spiritual, creative and physical, as these are interwoven and interrelated.
- Working in partnership with families to support children’s learning, building community capacity with a focus on recognising children’s contributions, connectedness and developing a sense of belonging.
Being safe and professional
- Providing an educational and creative environment which is safe and hygienic for children, families, educators and the community.
- Employing qualified, experienced and expert early education professionals.
- Leadership, passion, commitment and resources to explore and embrace best practice in the provision of high quality education and care for young children.