School Age Care
outside of school hours care
- Drop off from 6:30am for a nourishing breakfast.
- We will get the kids to school on time.
- At after school pick up we send you an SMS.
- Afternoon tea is healthy and delicious!
- Supervised fun + creative play program of activities for children’s well being.
- We help with homework and extra tutoring is available.
- Pick up by 6:30pm with optional dinner, to help busy parents.
- Transport to and from school.
Care during school holidays and pupil free days also available with an exciting program to keep kids happy and busy!
Our modern and well looked after air-conditioned bus has seat belts for each passenger and is driven by an experienced and qualified bus driver.
Conveniently located at the Nazareth Primary School site, open to all primary school children.
Nurture Me staff are qualified early educators who bring the best out in children. We provide a safe, fun and nurturing environment for children.
Enrolments are open for before and after school care.
Child by child, family by family
Contact us for more information on 0403 855 582
Before School Care
We are the only centre in the Illawarra that will be opening our doors at 6:30am to help families who need an early start to the day. Children are given a nutritious breakfast and a range of physical, creative and social play to enjoy their morning. We take the children to school, ensuring they are ready to start their day.